Anand Niketan aims to make schooling as equal, safe and stress-free as possible. The transportation facility is one of the ways we do so. Students may avail the school transport subject to the availability of seats. This facility requires that certain rules and procedures be followed to ensure safety and fairness to all students. The following guidelines must be followed with complete discipline and respect if students wish to continue availing of the transport facility:
• All students using the school transport ore expected to be on the same side of the rood at the bus stop at least five to seven minutes before the arrival of the bus.
• No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has come to a complete halt.
• No students will be allowed to travel standing on the foot board.
• Junior students have a right of seat preference and any senior student found harassing his/her juniors shall be dealt with absolute strictness.
• Unruly behavior is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected of all the times. The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
• Parents are requested not to board the school buses, either to see off or receive their wards.
• The bus will not wait for late corners either at pick up or drop points for students/parents respectively to ensure the timely arrival of arrival of all the other students to school.
• Parents should not try to overtake and stop the school bus to facilitate the boarding of their wards as this endangers the safety of the students.
• Diversions/extensions will not be entertained on existing routes.
• Waste objects, trash/food must neither be discarded inside the bus nor thrown out on the road as cleanliness is a value we uphold.
• In case of a change in address or phone number the school office along With the transport - in- charge should be informed a month in advance.
• In case of a change in the bus stop or bus route, on application should be submitted on the application form available in the administrative office. It should be duly filled, completed and submitted in the office along with an administrative charge of Rs. 100/-.
• It is the responsibility of the parents to pick up their ward from the allotted bus stop, failing which the child will be brought back to school and parents will have to pick up the ward from the school.
• In case anybody other than guardians or parents is going to pick up students at the drop points, a written note is to be submitted to the Admin Office in advance.
• Parents ore requested not to argue with the teachers/conductors/driver present in the bus. In case of any problem, a written complaint should be submitted at the admin office or email to admin office.
The school buses have fixed routes and the parents are requested to consult the school transport in-charge for necessary details. Strict discipline should be maintained in the buses, failing which transport facility will have to be withdrawn for such students.