Prakshi Thakur[SR.KG - A]
Nitin Thakur[SR.KG - A]
• Admission to the school is contingent on certain government and council regulations for age, ability and conduct.
• On confirmation of a child’s admission, it is mandatory to submit the following documents:
• True Copy of Birth Certificate
• Original copy of School Leaving Certificate of the previous school attended. Counter signed by the DEO of the respective province.
• For mid-term withdrawal (between June to April), an application 3 months in advance is required, failing which fees of one quarter will have to be paid.
• For end of session withdrawal, an application on or before 3l January is required, failing which fees of one quarter will have to be paid.