1. For mid-term withdrawal, an application is required 3 months in advance, failing to which fees of one quarter will have to be paid.
2. For end of session withdrawal, an application is required on or before 31st January, failing to which fees of one quarter will have to be paid.
To obtain a transfer certificate the following official procedure need to be completed:
1. A written application needs to be submitted to obtain a withdrawal form.
2. Ensure that the withdrawal form is submitted at least 3 weeks before requesting a TC.
3. All library books must be surrendered.
4. All dues must be cleared.
Contact Info: Corporate Office: Office No: 711, 7X – The Business Hub, Opp. J.K. Polytechnic College, Bholav, Bharuch.
New campus - Sr. no. 184/B, Near Chavaj Chowkdi, Chavaj Paguthan Road, District Bharuch.
@2014 All rights reserved