• Students not availing school transport should reach school before the first bell.
• Students once in school shall not be permitted to leave before school is over. Exceptions will only be made during emergency situations.
• A minimum of 75% attendance is a must. Every student should understand that collective learning happens in a school. This purpose is lost ifs/he remains absent without reason. Not only does it become difficult for the faculty to keep pace of the class, any loss of the student in terms of academics, sports or cultural activities, by being frequently absent, reflects in his/her overall performance. Any leave would only be permitted with an accompanying note from the parents/guardian.
• Attending national and festive celebrations at school is mandatory and absence inexcusable. Attendance in night camps, picnics. Field trips and applied adventure camps is mandatory. School goes out of the way in organizing these events in on endeavor to ensure that each child is exposed to a gamut of extracurricular events and activities the rates of which are cross-subsidized in an effort to ensure a large outreach. Non-attendance of any student will definitely not mean non-payment of charges.
• Mass bunking is a strict violation of school decorum. It is a moral responsibility of each parent to ensure they take every measure to disassociate their ward from such mob mentality at this tender age and make every endeavor to see that their ward does not become part of it.
GENERAL DISCIPLINE POLICY
• All students should display exemplary behavior befitting their cultural background at all times whether they are in class, playgrounds, assembly or in the school bus.
• The sanctity of a school environment should be respected at all times and no material that pollutes this environment should be corned in the child’s school bag.
• All books, workbooks and notebooks should be brought as per the scheduled time-table. Failure to do so might result in loss of precious school hours, which cannot in any way be compensated
• All books, workbooks and notebooks should be neatly covered and labeled at all times
• Deadlines given by school authorities whether in terms of completion of work, submission of projects or payment of fees need to be respected and adhered to. This is a prerequisite (or the smooth functioning of every organization and exceptions if made amount to a direct injustice to those who hove conscientiously followed them.
• Students found damaging school property shall be penalized financially.
• Mobile phones or any electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in school as well as in the school bus. If found, they will be confiscated for a period of 1 year from the date of confiscation.
• Birthday is a very special day in the childs life which cannot be compensated with materalistic gfts. On your childs birthday we ecpect both the parents to come to school and share something about the child with his/her peers and even the teacher would do the same, this gesture will make the child feet special in true sense.
• On the childs birthday, do not serd cake, sweets, toffees, gifts as it is advised that your child celebrates his/her birthday with simplicity.
• You may donate a storybook or any informative book to the class library or plant a sapling whichyourchild will rurturethroughout theyear.